Monday, June 1, 2009

My first complete computer made picture


TADA!!!!
( i think you should press on it to make it larger)
My first anime picture finished on computer.
No scanner, no help, no nothing.
Just paint, tablet, I borrowed a picture from Windows (which is the background) and borrowed the skin colours from another comic.
*sighs*
satisfiying.
I know it's kinda wobbly. It's not that great T_T if only i could get my scanner working. i'm gonna practise harder XD. No photoshop too.
Choose a tuxedo cause i was getting sick of dresses.
And now on to a new picture!! XD
This one is going on deviant art as soon as i get my acc. =D when my b'day arrives.
Anyone who dares takes this i will kill
lol
kidding
=D
Anyway i hooked it up here cause i have no blog T_T. I'm banned.

hope you like it =)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg. so cool. How did you put in the colours? very nice.. heh.

You made it with your panda right? wassit called? tablet

right.

ohwells. Ta~ would like to see more. Heh. Like deviantart. Put it on lah. When you're older anyway..

jooann.