Thursday, June 4, 2009

Pretty Flowers.

If I gave you pretty flowers;
if I took you out to dinner;
-Megan Joy
Pretty Flowers;



I like where we are;
when we drive in you car.
-Hellogoodbye;


I'm joo ann.
Mm. go listen to Megan Joy's Pretty Flowers. The one she did with Michael in the finals. I don't know why, but I'm in love with her voice. I liked her since I saw her audition. Her voice is.. different.

I.
Am.
Super.
Duper.
Ultra.
BORED.

sigh. Whattodowhattodo..

Summerie. You're in Kuantan right?

Ladida~

I am so bored..

I just finished reading The Undomestic Goddess last night. And it is awesome. I cried at some part there.
Heh.

I cried watching Marley & Me too, heh. Remember? When we watched it with Liu Lao Shi. *sigh* good times..
Sometimes, I would just like to soar through the air like a helium balloon and pretend that living is just a game of tag. You tag whatever your goal is, and then it comes and tags you back, haunting you if you ever made a mistake, showering you in rainbow streamers and sunshine love. Showering you in champagne and lots of pretty flowers of all sorts.

I have no idea what that meant. But, oh well.


I NEED MORE SOPHIE KINSELLA BOOKS TO READDDDDDDDDDDD...


;D There's something I would like to say about life that I've learned so far.

It. Goes. On.

i'm happy now. Ta~ hope we have a reunion.. *sniff*


Oooh. Ming's online. Heh. Hi ming.

I'm out.

0 comments: