Sunday, May 31, 2009

Do you believe in magic, in a young girl's heart.

Do you believe in magic in a young girl's heart where the music can free her whenever it starts it's magic..

Do you believe in magic by.. actually i don't know. But it's in my phone, so oh well.

Hi. I'm jooann *giggles*

I'm in the mood for storytelling again, and yes, zhi-qi, your david pictures are adora*sniff*ble. adorable. *hmmph* lol.

Ming, I tried out the curling irons again, and yes, it burned my finger twice, and i offed it like a zillion times before it burned my hair, other than that, i managed to curl it, but only the left part of my head, and it turned out kinda weird. So, oh well, leave that to the concert people *I'm gonna curl my hair then* *squeal*

ok, so.. i'm so very oh-so-bored. and i'm trying not to sleep. My piano teacher didn't turn up ah-gain so, here i am wondering my blue skies whether she's ever going to come. *there's nothing about fixed time with her. She just pops in. Or maybe she tells my sister, but she tells me 5 mins before piano lesson. So that's not very effective for me to practise at least 5 hours before she come right?*


My scales. I havn't touched them and exam's in two months. *hiperventilates*

Baskin robbins today. *whee* daddy already bought 4 tubs. heh. *i'm gonna be fat this hols.*

ladidadidumdidoo.

whattodowhattosay.
Oh, right.
My holiday hw, surprisingly, not much. I was already prepared for a truckload of homework piling in front of me. Waiting for me to be drowned in its sorrows. *eh i can be poet di!*

But, sadly, I still continue chinese tuition, and not in school. But i'm still taking PMR chinese. *hiperventilates again*

This was the first header i was working on for the blog. But then I realised it was kinda plain, so i worked on the other one that's up there now, both using Paint. *how cacated right*

yeap. so. I'm still so boreddddddd.

Oh well, i can't make it if the reunion's on wed. At least still got movie marathon. =) Hope that the reunion's on Tuesday though.

I'm out. Hi. i'm joo ann.

0 comments: