Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ladidum.

Finally.
My exams are over.
and yes Ming, i'm happy.
tomorrow is Teacher's Day for my school, so we're going to have Games for the whole day, and I get to go home at 12.30pm instead of 3.15pm..
Phiew.
But then after that I'm having Chinese, so. Oh well.

Exams were okay I guess. Except for Geo.. *I only studied during Lunch*

and today people were going mad. It's only Mid-terms, not like David Archuletta is coming to our school or anything. *hmmph* From our class, people were counting down when it reached 3pm. I had Seni last, and it was horrible. I didn't have the mood to paint. Yuck.

Sleepy..

The best thing of the holidays are that....



REUNION'S COMING!!!!!!

and i'm so happy. -ish.

ladida didum di doo.

oh Movie marathon. Are we seriously sleeping at 5am and waking up at 8? I can't cope. I already have ugly raccoon eyes, don't make it worse.


Hi. I'm joo ann. See you soon.

And do you guys wanna share and buy something big for Liu lao shi? Teacher's Day and all..
I'm thinking of buying the bouquet of teddy bears i gave her... two years in a row. Or maybe not. Ming said we should buy shoes or clothes. But we don't know her size. And i'm not sneaking into her house to search in her wardrobe or her shoe cupboard. Ming, you do it, since you know where she lives. *teehee*

I'm snoring off. Ta.

0 comments: