Saturday, May 23, 2009

YO HO LEI GER MO

Yo ladies. Ming here. Don't worry I'm not a lesbian just by saying that.
Anyway Joo was like 'threatening' me to post something on the blog. And I was talking to her for nearly an hour on the phone since she called. And both my ears are burning. Red as crossonts......however you spell dat. You know those buns crossons or something, the 1 dat looks like a happy smile. Taste good with butter. Whatever
So here Joo i posted something on the blog happy?
....
I can see your halo
Oh yeah reminds me of something. Should I perform for teachers day? I mean, my school one is this friday, and i dunno watta do.
I mean
who the hec wants to buy a present for a teacher she barely even knows or can be thankful for?
Unless teachers day is the last day of school
HA
so there.

So how's school everyone? My exams are gonna end this tuesday. And guess what's the best part?
HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!
YESHHHHHHH
and wat does THAT mean???
REUNION!!!!!
and not just ONE
but TWO
i sound like does people trying to advertise.
So there's gonna be the class reunion. Please submit your names to me before the 3 of JUNE. I repeat.
3 OF JUNE 2009
and as for the other reunion it's a movie marathon in my house. We're not so sure about that because i haven't asked my mom yet. And I will be having a pre-birthday party cause i didn't have one last year, and the year before, and the year before that....and before that 2.
......
my last b'day party was when i was standard 2 > u <
So I'm gonna send out invatations i guess. I'm not even sure if i'm allowed to have one
well that's it for now
chao-z woman (that' includes the boys of our class)
Ming to the Li

0 comments: