Thursday, January 29, 2009

January Birthdays

I think the title should say it rite?
Anyway
Since there's nothing much to write on the blog. And that there's NOTHING on it.
I just wanted to say
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! WITH LOADS OF BLESSINGS AND HAPPINESS AND ANYTHING NICE THAT POPS OUT OF THE RAINBOW!! X]
okok
Well Happy delated birthday. Or early birthday to:
1. Aaron
2.Elin
3.Ivan
4. (well..who else is there)
Ok so HAPPY BIRTHDAY too to does I didn't mention (it's either you didn't write in my bio book or there's none at all besides these 3). (Or maybe it's because i also forgotten my bio book)
What do you get for you b'day presents?=D
............................=D
.........=D...............
......=)
=]
=l
ok i don't know. but you get our love. I still have ivan's christmas present hanging in my room so yeah -.- it's gonna get dusty. And elin's present is still on the way. And I haven't thought one for Aaron so a sour+ for him i guess =]
Anyway.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE JANUARY BABIES!! (aka our tai kor and tai che)
Febuary babies are coming up!!
So jsut wait till Febuary and gimme your names k??
HARPI BURFDAY
--ming
............

0 comments: