Sunday, January 25, 2009

CNY tuan bai.

CNY tuan bai on 7th of Feb, 10am. Sat.
Uhm..
The more people the merrier. XD.
zhi-qi, may yen and joey and other ppl dancing. Performing.

Ah.
So who wants to go?
I want to go.
Aighs.
This blog is dying.
Why no one typing in it d?
Mingg~~~ where are u?
Sorry i din't answer ur call. I was sleeping. XP
Shengy sorry never reply. no credit. Same to Minggie.
and uh.. SUmmer
I so need a movie marathon. But when?
I thursday start sch d lehh. I dun have replacement class. Uhm. but last fri got hols.
Uhm..
Where's everyone???
Oh yeah, btw.


Happy early 13th birthday to Ivan who's turning 13 on 27th.

and HAPPY EARLY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!!

*sppt let's go to the tuan bai and tao ang pao frm Liu lao shi* *Hehe*

Byess.

4 comments:

AsianSpark said...

Hey is Joo Ann here?
I just wanna tell you i want your Email address SINCE MING LI DOESNT WANT TO GIVE ME!!!!
>:(
BTW, I'm Liang Chun from your 生活营。。。
Remember the Duck picture = =

Okay, my MSN is
asianspark@live.com.my
Remeber the .my!!!!

:)
~Liang Chun/AsianSpark
FROM 6B/2008 PuayChai2

AsianSpark said...

IF YOU DONT KNOW ME, LOOK AT MY PIC.
And you'll probably know.
It's obvious.

Anonymous said...

so bad lar u type my name like tat got big letter and small letter!!
oh and another thing
im not always the annoymous person
and how the heck did tat guy get our blog...

JOO ANNNNNNN!!!!!

jooann said...

HEYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! LIANG CHUNNNNNNN!NN!N!NN!!!!!!!!!

omg. when i looked at the pic i was like. "Who is this?"

then i saw ur name

Liang Chun...

then i was like who's liang chun frm shen huo ying?


Then i realised it was Liang Jun which is the chinese version of liang chun..
haha.


and then. so. yeah.

then i looked at the pic and i realised it was u..

anyway, like wat summer said, (anonymous), how did u get this site? 0.o..

Oh sorry Summer, spelling error lah, sorry sorry.


oh yeah, and liang chun, u added me d. so.. see u then.

oh yeah, and are u going to the tuan bai? hope so.


Ming minggggg~~~~~~~~~~
haha, i was just silly, ming.


Joo Ann here.