Saturday, January 17, 2009

One more thing...

For P.E. for last week and last last week. (1st and 2nd week lah)
I danced with all the guys in my class.
And not like just stand around like sticks and staring at each other and grimacing. (the grimacing part only happened at the starting)
We had to hold hands.
And the air conditioner wasn't on. Nor fans nor was it outdoors. We were in the hall. With our uniforms. (luckily we took out our ties, it was worst enough wearing the ties without dancing.)
Yeah.
There was a teacher from Sacred Heart College, Perth, who taught us how to dance.
Yeah.
So that.
I am so dead.
My hw is supposed to be finished by now.
I am so so dead.
I still have 9, i think i finished two. Since this morning.
Agh.
Agh again.
Bye.
Omg theory. Tomorrow piano. Aghhhh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooo Joo Ann
wonder if you'll find a bf tat way
muahahahaa

ps u r so lala!!!!

Anonymous said...

is dat summer??eww holding hands is yuk hav 2 change around n all sweaty hands...YUKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!i dunno wun leave name how 2 leave btw u noe its me anyway muahahaha..i din do hw yet...2morro hv 2 pass up...sob

Anonymous said...

heyyy janelle.
Din't see u today during recess/lunch, (forgotten) Tasheena said u went chapel with Natalie.
so..
Who's Mdm. Anonymous no. 1?
I am not lala.
WHy am i lala.
=.=''
This saturday is CNY tuan bai.
Mr. Hiew said so.
In PC2..

Anyone going? I don't mind going...
Got no where to go until Monday... Hmm??

I'm Joo Ann, btw. Lazy to sign in. >,<