Friday, January 30, 2009

CBOX and layout

May I have your attention. PleasE?
Anyway
Thank you for ur votes cause now we have a new cbox all for our own ^^ (thank God i found it)
And it's not called CBOX. It's TAGBOARD.
Thank you Summer for allowing me to replace it

Second thought
OUR LAYOUT IF UBBER GIRLY
YES
IT"S THE SEASON TO CHANGE IT ONCE AND FOR ALL
I think all the boys are running away because of it
I found a REALLY UBER COOL nice black and blue splatter layout just 30 minutes ago.
BUT
the problem is that.
Once we remove the layout for the new one
ALL pictures (maple, class) and a few more stuff WILL BE REMOVED
if it's the tagboard I can put it back
BUT the pictures totally need to be removed and renewed.
So Joo Ann and Zhi Qi I hope you both can reply asap. K?
Thanks
And If anyone can give some suggestions for the layout
PLEASE COMMENT or send me an EMAIL before....erm...9 FEB!! OR summer kay?
Thanks
MINGL

0 comments: