Saturday, September 5, 2009

you belong with me - summer's version

So so so so bored
Check my version of Taylor Swift's - you belong with me. It's like for our parents I was bored just now so I started thinking of it in a new version. x)

You're on the phone with your big boss
He's upset
He's going on about something that you said
He doesn't appreciate you like I do
.
I'm in my room, it's a typical Tuesday night
I'm doing my homework so you will treat me right
This shows that I really love you
.
But you wear work shirts, I wear T-shirts
You're head director while I'm the headmaster
Waiting for the day when you wake up and find and see that
I'm all grown up and don't need you anymore
.
[Chorus]
If you could see that I am all grown up now
No need for you're little big hugs
Daddy-ie
You belong with meeee now
.
[Bridge]
Standing by and waiting for you to come home
Now it's your turn to wait for me to beee
The girl you want me beee
You belong with me
.
Standing in the corner just waiting for you to come home
Did you know you've been gone for oh-so-long
It made me miss you more than ever
.
When you arrive the smile that I can see
Can light up my world and just melt the big freeze
I know you're tired but you love me so
Till you are willing to come right home
.
[Chorusx2]
.
[Bridge]
.
Oh I remember you telling me what is wrong
And teaching me what is right
You're the one who makes me laugh
When you know I'm about to cry
You make me feel so warm when I know you're with me
Think I know where you belong think I know it's with me
.
Can't you see that I need you so badly
My life ain't complete without you daddy
So can't you see
You belong with me
.
[Bridge]
.
You belong with me
.
I know you know already
You belong with me
You belong with me
...
Ahhh what a touching song I wrote. XD Don't you think I should be a song writter some day?
-Summer

0 comments: