Saturday, September 5, 2009

sunsets.

It's a little bit boring now..

Btw, I just scrolled all the way to the bottom, and i think zhi-qi made the "Joo Ann's Candy Wonderland Shop"

Omg, I love it. Except that I dunno who's who. zhi-qi? Thanks btw. hehehheheeeeeeeeeeeee. Candy flosssssssssssss.

Next wednesday there's this thing in my school where on 9am, 9-9-2009, we are going to sing some malaysia song. And we're gonna be recorded! weee.

And I know what's 'this is my country' in tamil. :D

Yi the yan na de.

:D haha.

anyway, we missed out a reunion last hols.
The tradition is watching a movie and dreamworld pictures.

But since now there's ah1n1, I don't dare go to the movies. Heard that some girl died after five days because she sat next to an old man coughing like mad. Dunno whether it's true. But better than sorry.

lalalala. I'm so bored. I don't want to think of homework. Can we just have holidays whenever we want them?

Exams in Oct, Don't feel like studying, and there's nothing to watch on tv.

Oh well. Bye.

-joo ann.

0 comments: