Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hi everyone =)

HEY!
Guess who??
It's...
MING!!!
haha
Thanks Joo for updating. I shall now file in because i have not updated the blog for i dunno how many months.
Yes I would like to say that this times reunion, the boys had more fun than us girls (not to mention there was only 4 of us XD)
Thanks for coming though, i really missed u all =)
Thanks Ivan for paying for the bowling stuff
Thanks Winston for getting everyone
Thanks Benjamin for getting AARON to come along to see his lovely Elin XD
Thanks Sheng Xian for agreeing to come though i forced you
Thanks Joo Ann for making me put the reunion bac on when i just cancelled it
Thanks Rachel for making it my happy day XD
Thanks Elin for finally coming
Thanks Wai Loon for making the other guys come because you were always the leader of the pack XD

Anyway, I love to say that I love you all more than any other of my friends. I would have given you all a hug when i saw u, but my mom was there ( to watch over us)
I would love to say this though

Joo Ann- looks prettier and much more nicer. But still into sweet stuff
Ivan- looks cuter and much more good looking and taller
Sheng Xian- ALSO looks cuter, much more good looking, a bit taller, more matured and happier.
Wai Loon- hasn't grown much, cept that he is taller, and love dota
Aaron- i see him everyday nothing to comment about
Qian Hao- haha, still the same XD
Benjamin- grown taller, skinnier, much more matured
Rachel-Prettier XDD
Elin-Fairer, Prettier, and we didn't get her KL accent back -.-'
Winston-grown also, hair is shorter XD
Jason- looks so much different i didn't even recognize him O_O
Jie Thing- like wat joo ann said, bigger lens, grown a lot

Ok, gotta get going =) see ya

0 comments: