Saturday, July 25, 2009

123rd post

Why is the blog dying.

Anyway, last week I had my Puteri Gunung Ledang concert in English in my school on Fri and Sat;

And we had our... REUNION! To meet up with Elin who migrated to Australia since standard 4. D: I MISSSSS YOU!!! She came back for about two weeks, and went back last Monday 12am, which is Tuesday but we count as Monday. Whatever. But i do missss her. :(

For those of you who did not come, boo. Only Ming Li, Elin, Rachel and I went, and the guys: uhm..
Ben (who i did not recognize when he came to our bowling lane and I thought he was a man trying to kidnap us (jk) but, yeah.), ivan (who ming says looks like a japanese, which I do not see how), Shengy (who thinks he's taller than me which actually i think he is, because i was taller than him, but with heels. Heh. I thought he was blur enough not to notice, but he did. D:), Jason (who i also did not recognize), uhm.. Aaron (who looks exactly the same as before but maybe taller, Jie Thing (who is now a taller version of the old Jie Thing, and has bigger lens (according to Rach), Qian Hao (looks the same as before, but i wonder whether he still has that phoebia to butterflies) , Oh yeah and Wai loon (who's height's almost gonna catch up with Sheng Xian and the rest and he brought two phones, lol)

Yup. We met up in 1u at around 2pm-4/5pm. I went there at arnd 2.30pm and went home at 4.30pm. The guys were in the cybercafe, arcade, and bowling. The girls went looking for Elin and this happened:

Ming Elin Me
*going down the escalator for Elin-hunting*
*on the phone with Elin* Where are you?
...blablabla...
Okay, we're coming to look for you. What colour are you wearing?
*spots Elin on the floor above us* *Elin looking at her shirt and holding the phone* I see Elin! *points at Elin from the escalator*

after that it was all a blur. But, yeah. She has an accccent! Yah, Yah, Yah. her hair's straight and she's fairrrr. Oh yeah, and we crept behind her and Ming closed her eyes from the back. She thought she was being kidnapped. Lol. Sorry, Elin.

We went to eat mango loh and strawberry loh (dessert) at some restaurant that cost around rm20. and we went up to look for the guys. They were in the arcade and didn't even look up to say hi to Elin. Hmmph, what barbaric barbarians. *teehee*

That's all I remember. Oh, and rachel walked off on her own to eat lunch or something. So before that i told her i could fetch her. So my mum , dad and I were sitting in the bowling alley wondering where she was. But honestly I thought she was kidnapped, lol. For not picking up the phone for like 7 times!

She came, we went home. And then no more missing classes for me. Concert practices over.

Oh well. Had an awesome-ish reunion last Sunday. Have another one in Aug? WITH LIU LAO SHI THIS TIMEEE! and watch a movie. That's our trademark for every reunion. I still remember the UPSR awards day, and we went for Marley & Me in the morning. And i cried. D: Blah.

There's no third exam for me in this school, so my exam's not until October.

buahahhahaa/

So good luck in your exams. and happy studying!

*skips away into the sunset*

Buhbye.


Jooann.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

generic tramadol online tramadol hcl tramadol - buy tramadol online overnight delivery

Anonymous said...

buy phentermine buy phentermine online cheap no rx - phentermine online no prescription