Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Absolutely Blah.

Hello.
Ming li, we love you too. Well, I do, anyway.
I miss pc2 life. Where everything was much, much easier. Except the stoopid parts. i.e. the guys xiang wai-ing over every little thing that seems obscene to them. *ahem* That part I really don't like. Cause when teacher's teaching bout something interesting they have to start laughing and laughing and laughing and some of us *maybe only me* will have no idea to what they are laughing about. *ahem*
Ok.
As I was saying.
I really miss old school life. Not kindergarten *i cried everyday* not std 1 or std 2 but std 3 *when i came to U class*
onwards. Best time of my life weih.
Ok.
uhm.
Oh right.
About our sleepover. Preparations should be made.
and we should have a reunion again. June Holdays. Can't wait.

ok. so, see you guys then.

0 comments: