Saturday, February 28, 2009

Tag time (f3) Let's play

Hi everyone, Ming here as usual =D ( i didn't hav time to upload the pics yet lawl)
Anyway
Let's play
TAG (this was basiclly mine and summer's and joo's idea >.>)
not the normal TAG
the Tag-i-got-u-now-u-give-5-facts-ahhahaha-gogogo-and-tag-again
Ok ok *breathes* slow down. I'll tell u the rules
Basiclly when you are tagged by someone, you give 5 random facts about you XD. SOOO, you give 5 facts, And then after you're done, tag two/three people only no more the least, and send them the tag email!! XD SOOO, i'll start first k?
IF YOU ARE TAGGED MORE THAN BY ONE PERSON. DOUBLE 5!! (means u give ten). you can re-tag a person. If you are tagged so many times and want to stop. say 'STOPTAGGERS"

5 FACTS ROLLING IN =O=!!!!
1. I draw (lol, duh..) and now moving onto architect hopefully, and animation (time to get a youtube acc)

2. I play guitar and currently taking piano again XD It's so awkward cause i'm doing lil' kids stuff X]..man...thank goodness she (piano teacher) offered me adult course (woppeee....)

3. Just currently turned into a national manga primary winner >.> so wat...

4.I'm some where in the picture https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhxibPzEPPkf3ujFOtgua5VDuDBYCqUFMA43bhHMmAZLwpvxQ6fgGY9T3KAnQhf0f2iasjf5Oqy0cTAzkubrgGMioxTX0zi5Me6bvJF904Z6bZ_TsnY45cRS6G_UvMOopRrlyhQJxvndKw/s1600-h/JMC+Yay.JPG find me =D

5. Addicted to duckies and donkies at the moment. And also digimon. Give me back animax please><> 'it's not that i'm lazy to get up, it's just that gravity loves me =3'

Tag time!!
I tagSS
1.Joo ANN!!!
2.SUMMER
3.erm...Sheng Xian? o.o
GO GO MAKE YOUR TAG POST =D
(it's the way to keep our blog alive)

0 comments: