Sunday, February 22, 2009

The award ceremony

Hi everyone =D Ming ming here.
Guess what, I seriously got 1st place in the competition XD *yessssss*. (but for primary category only). So now i own a ps3, a Fun Wacoom Bamboo Tablet, hamper, 3 Malaysian Comic books, poster, and some other stuff. But Nvm. Anyone has nay ps3 games? haha XD

but well, i'm also here to thank everyone for giving me their support ^^ And thank you Joo Ann, Pei Ru (6J), Zhen Ling, Su Xian, and Qiu Ting (all from 6M). And i think there was one more girl i forgot who. And a few others, for helping me out with everything. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Basicly, I didn't had to buy anything from the bazzar, because I had a hamper, does who wanna share it with me, I'll invite you for a sleepover in my house. IF POSSIBLE. (hopefully in Joo Ann's house). And then we have a par-di =D

By the way, I'll upload the pictures, and I think there's a few videos. And since i'm pretty busy at the moment, I'll mention more on my next post kays. =D

I love you guys and thanks =D

0 comments: