Saturday, January 3, 2009

SORRY

Ok number one.
TO Ms. Loong Joo Ann.
SORRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYY JOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!! TT_TT I"M SO SORRY I TORTURED YOU On the phone last night (wait...FRIDAY night). And ALL of us, (me, sean, addy,...etc whoever-else-was-involve) WANT TO APOLOGISE!! (even though they don't know about it, I'm forcing them to apologise!!!) I didn't mean to force you I was just curious!!! SERIOUSLY!! And I'm sure the rest only wanted to keep it a secret though they still told other people!!
TO THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW ANYTHING AND WANT TO KNOW. DON'T BOTHER!!!! WE WON'T TELL YOU!! AND LEAVE JOO ANN ALONE UNLESS SHE LETS YOU INTO IT!! I WILL KILL THOSE WHO BOTHER HER!!!

To Summer
I'm quite sure she'll tell you don't worry

To Sean (shengy)
I'm sorry for making Joo Ann scold you T_T I really am. I'm so sorry Sean T_T

(For all of you, don't think i'm a lesbian or in love or anything. I will knock the senses out of you for good ok -_-'')

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's wrong with Joo ann
Why wouln't anyone tell me?