Saturday, January 3, 2009

Sorry let me explain again

...................................(why does it have to be me)
Let me explain and start again
1. Sorry Joo Ann, for really making it hard for you and bugging you a lot. We didn't mean to spread, but we meant to do it in secret.
2. For all those that Joo Ann called the other night and told you something. I'm sorry about that as well because I was talking to her before that (Including Sheng Xian, I'm truly sorry about that) Forgive me please T_T
3. Lately everything has been confusing to everyone it must be giving all of you headaches. And since that most of you can't be let into the secret. I'm really sorry about that too.
4. And sorry Summer for letting you feel really left out. We didn't want to make anyone feel that way
.....................................
This isn't really the way it should go really....if someone has a secret -shut up and keep it in your pocket-. If you want someone else to know -ask the person before he/she punches you in the socket-. And though it's nice to share (-because sharing is caring-) sometimes you have to know when and what to speak, and when and where not to say.
.....I pray we can clear this up quickly. If you feel the need of an apology or if you want to apologize. -Do it now before your burden crushes you-
So sorry for all the wrong things that really weren't necessary for me to do. Not trying to be emo. This is really the first time I've seen the whole of 6U really cloged up. Really bad. I hope we can all learn to forgive and apologize to each other because that is really the point that clears up every mess. SO SHUT UP AND DO IT NOW. If you can't say sorry, that's not my problem. If you think it has nothing to do with you but you really had something to do with it, and you didn't want to apologize. I'm afraid I have to call you a stuck-up pig. (Not like coonie, here, he is innocent)
I WISH THIS DOESN"T HAVE TO BE TOO COMPLICATED
OH yes....
Before Chinese New Year. There will be a reunion party. At 1 Utama as always. Maybe this time we can go karaoke or watch a movie (is there a karaoke bar there o.O?? Any movies??). Those who wish to help with the planning. Please leave a comment...
....wait.......
shit i forgot about your Christmas presents. T_T Ivan since your is a bit to big. You don't mind carrying a duck around rite? Sean don't worry about yours
Nvm then
Joo Ann and Summer your presents are with me. I have an extra present so..i'm not really sure wat to do with it.
The rest...? I've been having a headache since the beginning of x-mas. I think. Don't worry I'll sort that up soon. (...>< If i have enough money) ohno.
And I'm thinking about having another reunion on Children's Day (omgosh! I forgot the date! NOOOO T_T) So that too (maybe we go some where else?)
And the storybook I'm writing on, I need another 'author' to come and join me on writing this. So leave a comment too. And lately. I need a lot of help in my stuff. So please 'tunjuk ajar'
And lately, I've been running into a lot of problems (like private schools, parents, brothers, so on) so maybe after this I won't be blogging so much or maybe even contacting all of you

ONE MORE THING>
GUITAR CLASSES!!
anyone? Every Sunday 2.30 to 3.30pm. One hour. In my home, and my church frens home. RM50 per month.
ONLY first 4 to come and email me!! YOU MUST NOT COMPLAIN AND SKIP ALL THE TIME. NO REFUNDS.
If you want to order a guitar under the cost of RM200. You can ask my teacher. But you email me first then only i tell you, you all know my email rite?

ok
that's all
good night everyone.

0 comments: