Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New school so how's everyone?

Hi you guys
Wow Joo Ann you got some serious emo-ing stuff to do
Long time no see as they say how are you guys?

My new school is OK i guess
At least i'm in the same class as Yishan and Faye-Kimm
But the bad news is i'm in the same class as NORMAN!!!!
Can you believe it?
His results are bad how can be same class as me??????
Darn
Somemore he's sitting behind Yishan and me :(

The teachers are OK i guess they aren't so strict
Except for my english teacher!!!
Her voice is super LOUD
It's like a screaming voice
Sorry teacher no offence

As you are guessing i'm not a moniter anymore!
Yayyyyyyyyyyy
FREEDOM FROM TAKING CARE OF THE CLASS!!!!
But the ppl in my class don't make any noise when there's no teachers in the class
Can you believe that one of the ketua is Kong Dickson (everyone likes to laugh at his name)
He doesn't do anything
Just sit there and talk
A very MCC person..

Rachel, I think you know these two girls:
Lee Pui Yee and Justyn
They look familiar
I think they were in the same group as you in Birds and Bees
They are in the same class as me..
I think you know them
I THINK only

I wish you guys will put more post in the blog
Especially the boys
Come on!
This is a 6U blog
Not a girls society blog!!!
OK?
So please at least WRITE something
Not like blah blah blah blah blah
But a real post OK?

Bye for now hope to see you guys in the reunion
Summer

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

U rock SUMMER!!!WOOT!!!!!!!!!!I miss u..c u..sometime..u hav 2 guess who i m..i dun tink u will b able 2...muahahahahaha=)

Anonymous said...

r u rachel?

Anonymous said...

or maybe ellie?

jooann said...

It's Janelle!!
HAHAHAHHAHA!

I gave her the site on MSN tht day.
lol...
BEAT THAT JAN JAN!! I CAME ON THE BLOG!
BUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

i'm still not familliar with the sch. How bout u?
Haiz..

Wait, who's Anonymous?

o.O

See u on Mon, Jan Jan.

Anonymous said...

u ppl r weird after not seeing each other for a long time

summer

Anonymous said...

*sniff* Summer..ur mean waaaaaaaa I get 2 c Joo Ann everyday n u DONT MUAHAHAHAHAHA=DSo mean who is ellie??Thats da name of some dumb character in Pocoyo[i dun watch dat..it's da advertistments n my cuz watches it..]I miss u Sum!!Y so crappy on Sunday??=(ciao!!mizzzz u!!