Thursday, December 25, 2008

Singapore Pictures. XP (sorry it took so long)

Summer and I. Bird Show. Sentosa Island.
Merlion Park, the famous merlion shooting water out of its mouth. *drools* (admiring)
Umm.. Bird park, they were forced by Liu lao shi to take photo with Mr. Parrot Man in a Parrot Suit. Ben, Ivan, Winston and Sean a.k.a Shengy a.k.a sheng xian a.k.a Squirrel (>,<) and Mr. Parrot Man in a Parrot Suit. touching Shengy. *shivers* *lol*

Cikgu Chong. ^^
Emo-ing after Bird Show. (In Bird Park, Sentosa Island)
Bird show place. Me and Ming.
Dolphin Lagoon-Dolphin Show. Dolphin jumping. Yeah.. That's bout it.
Sentosa Island: The light show: Songs of the Sea. this was somewhere near the end. At first i was deleting some of the pics from my camera cause memory full. Then suddenly heard one big 'BOOM!' then I looked up from my camera. then this happened. I was like screaming so loudly. U should ask summer, she was next to me asking me not to scream in her ear. (*ahem* scream not as in scared scream, 'WOOHOO!' kind of scream.) lol. it was darn nice. when i looked over to Sheng Xian and Ivan's place. Shengy was taking video or sth, and Ivan was... emo-ing? (He looked dull) and Ming li watched it already so.. yeah. She still liked it though. I think. Right, ming?
It's supposed to be a face. I think they shoot up water and put a projector or something and shoot it against the water so..yeah. But, cool right?
Another face. =.=''
Water. Lights.
In Vivo City, after buying lots and lots of candy from Candy Empire. !!!. The elevators in Vivo City were like zoom! then reach the top d. haha. The first time i stepped on it i was unbalanced, the thing went too fast. lol. Oh, and actually we could walk ourselves if there were more than four ppl walking together. But instead, the eight of us (top frm left: Ben, Liu Lao shi, Ming Li, You Yi (i think she was looking at her camera) Bottom from left: Summer, Joo Ann (me), Winston, Sheng Xian, Ivan) followed Liu lao shi and Huang Lao shi around.

Winston volunteered in the Magic Show in the Science Centre. Lol. I actually video-ed it but have no idea how to put it in the comp. So, yeah. Merlion Park: Yau Aun, Joo Ann (me), and Ming posing. Lala style. (lol?)
Merlion Park. Back: Ben, Liu lao shi, Ming Li, You Yi.
Front: Sheng Xian, Ivan, Winston, Joo Ann (me) (Wtheck why do i keep putting my name and ( )-ing 'me') and Summer!
Merlion Park. The awesome view. (While Yau Aun, Summer, Ming and I were doing lala poses. (=.='')




Um.. so here are the pictures. Sorry it took so long. But loading all these took me 3 and a half hours (around there). My eyes are about to bulge out of its sockets. If you have pictures to share, please do. ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. HA. Ha. Ha.
I've gone mad.
Bye. Enjoy. Hm. Ha. ho. (See? I've gone mad)

1 comments:

the one and only 6U said...

HAHHAHAHAH LOL LOL LOL!! YEAH THEY WERE PRETTY MUCH EMOING BADLY. >< WHY DID YOU PUT THE LALA PICTURE JOO?!?!? YOU SHOULD PUT THE PICTURE WITH ALL OF US SLEEPING!!!!! WHY DIDN"T YOU TAKE PICTURES OF US IN CANDY EMPIRE?!??! AW MAN
PUT MORE PICTURES PLEASE!!
Ming Li