Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas 6U

MERRY CHRISTMAS~~!!
Hugs and kisses from me to you!! (drag below)
Christ the SAVIOUR is born!!
Hey guys it's me again = ) Just here again to say Merry Christmas I love you all and you're all great. And though this is our last Christmas being Puay Chai students let's just reflect a lil' bit what happened the whole time we were together.....yea....(Ivan pops out of nowhere:MAGICAL FLYING DUCK~!) Ok ivan shuddup
Hope you guys got a lot of presents. I got a cellphone finally Sony Ericson w350i. The purple one. And i got a keychain..and some weird slippers i'm not sure where to use them(bedroom?living room?er..??) I'll tell my number afterwards coz I got U mobile and i need to switch to Hotlink with my family
This Christmas was a BIT diffrent. For the past 6 years I've been attending a Christmas Carnival which is held at Komplex Muhiba, KD near KDU. Most of the time I've been helping at the game stores and nail painting. Then home to sleep and do nothing afterwards. But this year I did face painting...I'm guessing 50+ people. And I screwed a bit at doing Spiderman. Next year I'll try a turtle, cow, smiley...you know.....duck...(Ivan:DUCK!!!) shaddup! (butterflies and hearts have already) And this years garage sale was ARGHS when they said garage sale is now...FREE~! Everyone (EVERYONE seriously, except the person I was painting) RAN to the garage sale and you could like see clothes flopping every where and big kids throwing toys and ballons. -.- and this year for drama i dressed up as a sheperd T_T i was so weird............
So once again I wish everyone Merry Christmas with love and I hope we can see each other again, Sorry for all the wrong things i've done (sings=I"M SORRU I CAN"T BE PERFECT)
Joo Ann and Summer comes. Joo Ann-it's christmas. sing a carol
Summer-already posted them on the blog
Me-Ishh...-.- Tak mahu..Someone knows the song Noel?
Good night. Merry Christmas
Ming Li

0 comments: