Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Puay Chai 2

I went back to PC2 with Summer and Ming today.

Saw Liu Lao Shi and Cikgu Asmawati and Teacher Hiew a.k.a Teacher David.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I miss them so much!

Pictures will come soon. All about school and such.
Btw, the toilet is as smelly as usual. No new feature like 'apple scented air freshener' in there or anything.

I also love the new look for the 6u blog. :)
Wish more people would come back to blog?
I should send an email about that.

Tomorrow the 'xiao kan', school magazines are coming. So if you wanna buy, go to pc2!


strolling on the beach with the sun setting behind you;
dancing to 'Fireflies';
With my very besties.

Wish that would come true.

We took crazy lot of pictures,
remembered lots of stuff that happened, like the "TV" next to the toilet, and stuff that happened in our class, which is currently 6K. =.=

Chatted with liu lao shi in the special teachers' eating area. and we ate. Like, a LOT.

Ming, Summer and I stuffed ourselves silly with ice-creams, yes with an s, some circle keropok that costs 50 sen a pack, which we bought like more than 5 packets; the YELLOW MANGO LONG GUMMIES, and Liu lao shi belanja us lunch. The menu now is different. There's like this store thing where they put food where you can pick the 'liao'. We ate noodles. My favourite kind of noodles btw. Other than the brown one that I always ate last time and that Siew Huey hated and wasted a whole bowl of it cause she felt like vomiting. =.= Heh. I actually remembered.

And then we followed liu lao shi back to her house. :D My first time there.
Lots of students there who go for tuition.
We sat and chatted.
MING is almost the same height as Teacher David and same height with Uncle, Liu Lao Shi's husband. :D Not surprised though.

And then Ming was so absorbed with my "fish whatever photo quest" game on my phone. And three little kids were cheering her on. Summer was playing with Ming's phone and I was taking random shots of everything. Oh yeah, one time Summer was gonna take a picture of Ming Li, and one of the little kids, I think the one named Xiang Xiang called out "Ming Li, ta yao pai ni the zao pian!" (Ming Li, she's gonna take a picture of you! If you've forgotten mandarin. Which most likely not) and Ming was like looking up from my phone and said "So?" It was soo funny there. Ok maybe here it doesn't sound hilarious but it was.

Oh yeah, the three adorable kids were Xiang Xiang, Qi Qi (Yong Qi I think) and dunno what's his name cause I didn't get his name after I was gonna leave. I asked for his name on the way out and he was gonna say it but Ming took his bottle and said she was gonna take it home cause she liked it. Yup. So. Hmm. She didn't though.

Coconut trees. Beach. Sea. Sunsets. AGGHHH! Oh yeah and most importantly, my best buds.
being obsessed with beaches these days.
Love, Joo Ann.
Blog more people!
Reunion will be in December kay? So hold your horses. =.= Pfft.

0 comments: