Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The day at my house =D

Ming Li here.

So yesterday, Sheng Xian, Summer and I were at my house studying.
(The night before) (text)
Ming: So can ah? btw, you wan upstairs downstairs?
Sheng Xian: Can la. Upstairs
Ming: Summer sheng says he want the upstairs
Summer: Okay. i'll just wait for you outside if you both haven't come

Here's the real part. We were suppose to go to the taman tun library to study. Joo Ann couldn't come because she had school. Ivan didn't come cause we couldn't get thru to him. And probably he had school too. (for the rest i'm really sorry next time okay?)
We couldn't really get to the others because we didn't know why
Anyway, I got to the library first.
And there was no place at all.

Then Summer came along just when i was about to sms her no space. But it was okay anyway, i was suppose to tell her that we were going to my house to study. On the way back called Sheng and told him to go to my house.
Reached home, and 2 minutes later Sheng Xian was outside. His mom told my mom 'Make sure he studys please!' XD lol

So we turn on the air-cond, sat at the dinner table and started to study Sejarah after a 5 minute lecture from my mother =.='' (one of the reasons why the library was a better idea)

To be honest we didn't study. We more like talked. MORE. Summer was whining to both of us to tell her sheng's secret. And sheng xian and i were fighting over his phone because i wanted to bluetooth songs from his song (he has 117 songs!) and he didn't allow that. And I was teasing Summer about saying she has a boyfriend. In the end she said something wrong (when she meant the opposite thing) and Sheng Xian and I were like 'OHHHH SHE CONFESSS'

there was this part in the sejarah book were they said Sabah was named after some type of pisang (See?? i'm getting smarter =D lol jk). And then we were disucssing about this until i said 'Ce Xiang Jiao'
And Summer and Shengy burst out laughing
Ming: Wait wait wait who is the one who use to say that??
Sheng Xian: Winston la XDDDDD hahahhahahah

Then some time later we went to centerpoint. Sheng Xian bought a reload. And chewing gum.
Though i wasn't suppose to walk that far, I walked all the way to Green way and back to 7eleven because I couldn't make up my mind what to buy XD and ended up buying a snicker bar and chewing gum =3 Next time buy mars bars la.
Summer didn't buy anything. She only brought one ringgit. Cause the stuff near the library were dirt cheap. When we were on the way home my mom called asking where were we XP we took too long.

Back home studied a lil' bit. Talk more. Here was one of the small conversations we had before Shengy went home. We were writing it on the book. At that time we were talking about Ivan o.o
Me:Do you guys realise that Ivan has an really weird accent?
Summer: You mean like austrailian?
Me:sort of
Sheng Xian: I just realised Summer looks like Pausen
Me: LOL so bad man you (scribbles off his writing)
Summer: ??
You called me a possum? (LOLLL)
Sheng Xian: dirty fingers > (cause she smeard on the paper)
Summer: WTH?!!
Me: Tak tahan la both of you, like i said 'potential fight between Shengy and Summer'

Then sheng xians mother came XD
kay that's it for now. There was a lot more but i just remembered I have ICT project XP
I'm sure i'll see you all again soon.
Don't forget November 20th is our blog anniversary

0 comments: