Friday, August 7, 2009

love love love! love love love...

Ignore the cheesy title and get on with the post.

*breathe.*

Heyloooo dudettes and dudes!

So how's life nowadays?

My school: I just found out in the bus today, that my bus friend's best friend, which is also my friend's sister, . . .

HAS THE A H1N1 VIRUS.

I feel so sad for her.


:( Now I'm not sure whether it's confirmed or not, but i'm pretty sure it is.


So, now what. *looks into the distant sunset, waiting for prince charming to ride on his brown and white horse *not that i'm colour-ist, it could be any colour it wants to be* and he will come with a nice cozy bed, and tuck me into a nice, deep, dream.*

That's probably my whole dream.


Yum, yum.

Bananah bananah bananah bananananananah!

sigh. Adriana's school closed down cause of that certain flu, like, on wednesday, midway through her third exams.

:D lucky her, or unlucky her, whichever comes first.


I'm very afraid of the flu now. it's spreading. Fast.

that day 71 people in the whole school was absent. In one day. o.o

and maybe, yeah, since it's piano exam season and all that, maybe they ponteng to have piano exams or some other reason other than the ponteng ponteng reason.

But most of them did not come because of the flu, fever, cough, sore throat, blablablah.


I'm very, very afraid.


Oh, and i love my bus friends. They are awesome-possom. JUST LIKE YOU GUYS!


I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!! hope they find a cure for ah1n1 and hope that we can resume to our normal no-stressing days, and, and, and REUNION! Soon. like, three weeks awayyy!

Toodles.

jooann.

0 comments: