Saturday, March 28, 2009

Hi ya'll

Yukes to everyone out there XD
Ming again. It's been extra extra long since i've last been online >< sorry, was pretty lazy and was very very busy.
K,first up
If you get my sms saying something about earth hour, please, i'm sorry, my phone signal is sometimes pretty slow and only sends like wat? 7 days later -_-''. So very sorry
2ndly
My interview for that ermm *thinks* oh yeah, erm Manga thing. Was really freakyly-funny-scary. Yet pretty enjoyable. Since it was in starbucks, i got to drink that mango frappicino thing-a-mijjgy
Like 5 hours before that i was Melaka, then 3 hours later i was back. Then straightaway to Tropicana Beach Mall (it was suppose to be in 1 UTama, but the host had a anime conjunction to take care off =/). So erm..it was something like this.:
Host Rei: So i'm gonna ask you these questions and you answer, and i record (there was a file with the questions on it already)
Me: *awkwardness and shiveryness* Uh-huh *nods head auto*
*sighs* Do you know how weird it is talking to a camera..and not knowing when to stop, or continue?
Yes,
it feels awkward
very devistating,
and really really makes you wanna go

ARGHHHHHHHHHSSSSSSSSSSSs
But anyway. I survived. After like
what?
29+ minutes?
Anyway
I had to draw. And when Iwas drawing I was like:
Me: *pause* *looks at Rei* Can i do a restart? This doens't look so great ><
Rei: *puts camera down* ^^ Sure why not
So i did it all over again. I'll load it up later =/.
So well, I drew Misao (one of my charc*) And with wings, a staff *DANGIT i totally forgot how to draw the original staff that time* I think it took about wat...10 minutes?
And Rei was like video tapping from every angle possible and i was like -_- watever..
actually. I didn't really notice where she was going o.o
anyway. As the other girl said.
The worst thing an 'artist' could see is pencil shavings, rubber shavings with water (that was from the drink, since it was cold).
*BLECK*
...
3
Goo beyblade
4
I noticed everyone is aboding the blog...
..........
same goes for me anyway ..
so why me?
Lol
oks got to go good nite people

0 comments: