Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day.

I wanted to post a post bout Valentine's Day yesterday... but I was too occupied in my PJK project (so cacat right, PJK got proj)
Well.. so here it is... *yawn*
Happy Valentine's Day.....
yawn yawn yawnnn...


During the coming March holidays (Oh that sounds so heavenly) or after the first term exams (that sounds sooo heavenly too) i'm going to remake our header. (that means the title on top, i'm gonna (try) to remake it)... I'm not sure wether it'll turn out nice.. but oh well.. worth a try.

I already made a tiny bit of it... but nahh...


lazy to continue. There's actually a pile of homework waiting for me to finish them up in the kitchen.

I wish we had an excuse that says "I'm sorry M
adam, I ate my homework."

I so feel like gobbling and ripping the pages of my book right now.
But it's just a feeling, i'm not going to do it. Apparently we don't have such excuses.

Unless you're 3 and you have sharp enough baby teeth to do it. I have these rubberband things in my braces stopping me from talking properly.(it makes me drool when i talk, well when I just tried it)

I feel like wat
ching Winnie the Pooh.
I havn't watched the Piglet Movie. But I watch
ed the Heffalump one.


i like the Lumpy. He's so adorable! and look at Roo! and the cookie!
Cookie!!!
now it's not candy anymore.
Bedtime stories.
Bedtime Stories.
Bedtime Stories.
Inkheart.
Inkheart.
Inkheart.
Inkheart.
I need to read Inkheart and watch Inkheart.
Inkheartttt..it looks so gorgeous.
Apparently i'm not crazy over Twilight and Breaking Dawn and Eclipse.
Haha to you.
Inkheartttttttt........

*drools*

Life's Brief Candle

*blink blink* *whatttt??!*

Haiz... that's all. Happy Valentine's Day.
Minggie~ I need the movie marathon. We cuddled in bunny slippers and hot cocoa and pyjamas. Ahhh..

1 comments:

the one and only 6U said...

WHAT???i DIDN"T CUDDLE
wat the heck man -_-'' WAIT till march please. we'll be having the 1 utama reunion later. so yeah.