Friday, January 16, 2009

How's life.
Made it through another week.
And I declare Friday my new favourite day.
Cause after Lunch there's Games and then after that it's Club and Societies and then *boom* u go back home.
Oh.
I got in Choir.
Yeah!!!
Ok...
Their choir's really cool. u should see the concert.

Oh, and Janelle if u're seeing this,
HAHA! U GOT PHOTOGRAPHY!!!!!!
i think that's actually a good thing for u.
But so so soooo lucky none of us got into uniform unit or sth like that.
Ish.
Life's a little boring right now.
Sigh..
i'm still in my P.E shirt.
And now i'm in Yellow House.
AGAIN.
But this time that's good.
I actually
OHMYGOSHMYDOGSRANOUTOFTHEHOUSE!
AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
MYAUNT'SDOGGGGGGGG
AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ok. as i was saying.
Yellow actually wins here.
Yeah.
And there's actually more than two girls in my class who's yellow.
Rmb the last time.
Me and Su Xian were the only ones.

Aish.
I no mood d.
Ciao.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joo Ann u rock 2!!I dun lyk photography...oni 2 ppl form 1 in dat club..so sad..somuch homework...english geografi maths kh etc etc boo hoo y summer dun talk much 1?????

jooann said...

heyyyy janelle. Leave ur name next time lah ding dong.

HAHHA>.<

isn't there a guy from my class who goes photography too? and that girl from ur class. Umm.. how to say ar

Nisa or Lisa or sth

the one that danced at the back for Ms. P during Games today.

Hmm?

Oh yeah. Did u hug Ms. P?

My friend wanted to ask what was her number.
She was dared by my other friend.
lol