Saturday, December 20, 2008

School. Sigh..

Holidays will b over in two weeks...
I really don't want to move on to secondary. Leaving all you guys...
And I'm going to Wesley all alone! Hmmph. Cause Ms Pau is going to the Klang one and i'm going to the Sentul one. And Ivan's going to Sri KDU instead! Haizz.. I miss Ellie.


Promise there'll be a reunion at least once a year or sth..
And hope we'll always keep in touch.
Oh yeah, and invite me to you guy's weddings! (that'll be at least 20 years from now, but oh well, do invite, yeah?)
lol.
I really don't want to leave..
and i'm going to miss all the teachers that tought us since we were 7.. sighh..
Good luck and move on in life.
And always remember where you came from. (PC2, if u guys din't figure that out)
Never.
Ever.
EVER.
Go.
BAD.
(as in, you know, become a gangster, smoke, take drugs ( i wonder who kept saying "Say no to drugs" in the bus when we were in Singapore...Hmmmmmmmm, and..and...cheat?
Just don't turn bad, kay?)
oh, and stay healthy! (wtheck)

all of the above applies to me too so don't worry. hehe. Bye.

5 comments:

the one and only 6U said...

Awwwwwwwwww
You miss Ivan don'tcha?
Huh? Huh?

the one and only 6U said...

and the say no to drugs is ivan!!!!!

the one and only 6U said...

That was Ivan!! He was arguing wif summer and she said something. And then he said 'SAY NO TO DRUGS" I think he was calling Summer drugs lol >< sry summer
Ming Li

the one and only 6U said...

I AM NOT DRUGS!!!!!
I DON'T EVEN TAKE DRUGS!!!!!
IS THE WORLD BECOMING LIKE BJ?????

jooann said...

WHAT???! Well, I miss all of you guys, so he's also counted in, but! I MISS ALL OF U! I WANNA CONTINUE PRIMARY SCHOOL!!!!! AGHHHHH!!!


Oh, and Sum sum, the world is definitely not turning into Bj, does he even want the whole world to turn into him?

lol. I miss the s'pore trip. =.=''