Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Just some stuff to tell

First off. I'm sorry to tell everyone but the trip to Sepang Gold Coast is officially off. We didn't make it properly sorry. But Liu Lao Shi and I will try to remove it to next year. If possible. And if you would like to see how SGC is you can log on to sepanggoldcoast.com =)
I have a new celephone, it's a sony ericson and it's really nice. It's black and purple. I will tell all of you my number like next year. Because at the moment I'm using U mobile. And I have to switch soon to Maxis/Hotlink. No digi i'm sorry. Because my family all use hotlink.

Lately on my manga contest. There is no further info about it because
1. I didn't recieve the conformation mail and most likely i'm our
2. They're still checking i don't know
So please pray for me ><

I'll be starting on ANOTHER story. (RAINS angel is a manga f.y.i) No title for it yet. It's about a girl (as always) (not me fyi) who was actually a queens daughter sent to our world. And now she has to go back to her REAL world. To defeat the Black Prince...no name yet (Recommendations please)..not sure about EVERYTHING yet. But the person who helps her back into that world is 18 year old (mayb 19) Tai (I'm not sure about that yet) and around I-dunno-wat-part madly falls in love with her (NOT ME), I-haven't-give-her-a-name yet. the girl and boy, most likely ALL THE characters in this new story is NO ONE AT ALL.
RAINS Angel, the jap manga (comic) I've been writing down, might be started next year. At the moment--R for Rai A for Annika I for Ikki and S for Sakura. However, N is not appointed to anyone in our class because he is a boy which is 10 times better than all the boys in our class -_- obvoiusly. But I'm having trouble getting a name for Character N so I need a jap name for anyone who can find it for me. Now I'm having trouble drawing all the characters hair.

Ok important announcement *em-hm* Next year on Febuary 6 to 8 (Friday to Sunday) My Church (mind you, Antioch Netw@rk Community) will be having an Cross Enocounter Camp 2009 at MBS Kundang, Rawang. The Speakers will be Pastor Victor and Kelly Wong
About CROSS- Cross Encounter Camp is a three days two nights weekend away to experience the power of the cross over sins and strongholds in our lives and to experience the forgiveness of Christ, becaue there is Complete Redemption Over Spiritual Sin.
Early registraion RM 160 Late Reg RM 180
For those who wish to have a form please email i will try to send it to you. Apprantely this was ONLY for Christians but non Christians are also invited. =) The Chalets are very small but can take at least 4 to 5 people (each has a bunk). There is also a Olympic size swimming pool. The deepest is at least 4 foot plus I think. It was very deep when I saw it.
Take further note and more details will be posted soon.

That's it i guess. =) happy new year everyone!!

0 comments: