Wednesday, December 31, 2008

...I suddenly feel.. Ew.

Hey.
Don't bother 'bout the title. 'Cause I was feeling a little silly.
Are you guys ready for a whole new school life?
I think I am..
Not.
But, we must convince ourselves that we're.. um... ready?
Tomorrow,
is the year 2009.
I can't believe it. What are u guys doing for New Years Eve? Or tomorrow, new years day.
I can't believe we're actually moving apart. I thought we were like an item (not couples duh, don't xiang wai) (I'M TALKING 'BOUT 6U PPL HERE!! NOT SOME ROMANCE NOVEL)
lol.
Ok.. moving on..
Ahem. As i was saying..
I can't believe we're actually going away from pc2.. sigh.
We'll go back. A few years later. lol i'm actually going to tell a story. LoL?


Can i put this as a girl? Since I am a girl.
Ok.
Okayy......=.=''
It's exactly 8 years from now, that means we all will be 20. (wow)


She wakes up on a bright sunny morning, rubbing her eyes. It was 8AM, and she was not in school because it was a public holiday. She steps down from her bed, walking across the cold floor. She sees a stack of old dusty boxes and books lying on the floor. She decides to clean up her room a bit, since she wasn't looking forward to anything that day. She stoops down, hair still ruffled, breath still unfresh, eyes still droopy, her long night gown hanging from her shoulders. She rubs her eyes once more, opening one of the boxes that was labled 'Primary Years' and below it 'Memories'.

Inside she sees a few yellowed up photographs of her old classmates from primary school. She gazes at them, inspecting every one of them, laughing to herself as the old memories whoosh into her mind like soft wind. And as she moves on, she spots three thick hard covered yearbooks. Each with the year '2006' '2007' and '2008'. She opens the books. Looking through as tears well up in her eyes. She sobs as she thinks of her old friends.

Especially one.


She opens one of the biodata books that were kept over the years until now.

She finds the number.

She picks up her cellphone.

She dials the number while taking slow, deep breaths.

She crosses her fingers as if hoping that someone would pick up.

A deep yet charming voice answers the call after the fifth ring.

She sighed with awe.

"Hello?"

"Hi, um... is ''' around?"

"Um.. yes, this is ''', and who are you?"

"I'm ;;;"

";;;? It has been years since I've heard your voice? How are you? Why'd you call?"

"Oh. Well. Nothing much actually. I was cleaning up my room when I found the yearbooks and the photos. I miss our friends really much. Especially you..."

"Oh, uh.. yeah, me too. How's life now?"

"Fine I guess."

"Uhm. Ok, do you think we should have a reunion for our class people?"

"That sounds great" she said as tears started welling up in her eyes again.

"Ok then. Preparations shall be made."


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Lol???? HAHAHHAHHAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I dunno.
Sorry for that story.
It was kind of disturbing.
I know.
I was feeling a bit emo just now. lol. i don't know why.


HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.
And now i can't stop laughing.
By the WAYYyy...
ThAT GIRL IN THE STORY ISN'T ME!
It isn't anyone in particular also.
And the guy (Duh, yes, it's a guy on the phone) isn't anyone in particular too.
Hey,
look.
I actually wrote something that was (kind of) romantic (I SAID KIND OF) and emo.
ish.
Emo-ish.
Well. it's the same ain't it?
Lol?
I CAN"T STOP LAUGHING AGAINNN!!!!
AHAHHAHAHHAA>..<

Oh, btw. Where has everyone gone to? Why nobody online one?

Remember the time .. everytime after exams we would like, tell everyone: Eh, online tonight ah, 8pm..

lol. That was kinda nice. We had like a gigantic conversation where u couldn't tell who was who. Cause too many ppl talking at once.

Oh dear. look how much i've written. Well. Ta for now.
HAPPY NEW YEAR. Btw..
today will be the last day we will be counted as child. (Oh no! we have to pay adult fare at the movies! AGHH!) and. Well. Good luck in life. Ta.
Oh, and forgive me for my emo-ness just now. lol. i was a bit insane.
Thanks for being such gorgeous friends (On the inside. not outside, even if all of u are also gorgeous on the outside *cough* *cough*
Kay.. good byes>,<

3 comments:

the one and only 6U said...

Joo Ann, you are such a moment breaker you know that. Suddenly burst out laughing. What is this> ^o^ a guy?? who answers the phone?!? you know wat i am thinking lol ^O^ OHOHOOHOHOHOHOOH!
ming

jooann said...

i TOLD u not to think of anything else that's beside the point of the whole thing. I have tummy aches. =(.. Gah.

Oh, so u mean i actually made u feel emo?
Well, at least emo-ish.
YEAH! LET'S UNITE AND SPREAD EMO-ISH-NESS TOGETHER!
or u could just call it sadness or insanity. Yeah, insanity it is.

Agh. U insane lil' creature.

Anonymous said...

no prescription online pharmacy ambienbuy drugs norvasc

[url=http://www.bebo.com/buylevitraonline1]dreampharmaceuticals buy levitra online[/url]