Saturday, December 13, 2008

I seriously seriously seriously seriously seriously seriously seriously seriously WANT to go back to the Singapore trip.
It seriously seriously seriously seriously seriously WAS really fun.
Especially the night when the eight of us (not including yau aun) went to liu lao shi and huang lao shi's hotel room and played.. uh.. heart attack and some other game. (Ivan! You lost the last round but we didn't get to punish you! You escaped! Gah!) (Oh, and You Yi said she got some of the powder in her mouth, probably cause she was shouting stuff all the time)
And i really liked the bus trip home frm s'pore. But not the part where we were already reaching school, no I din't like tht part at all. I was the only one who din't wanna go home! Because.. uh.. you know. (barbie dolls awaiting me and all that)
Oh, and I liked those two movies we watched on the bus. Except the fighting parts, (I was wincing all the time) the rest is ok, considering some parts are actually sick.

Oh, and i especially like the science centre one. Winston got volunteered in the magic show. lol. i recorded it. Ivan bought some kind of milk bottle candy thingy. which had powder in it. *I wonder what happened to the powder inside.*

Oh, and Shengy and Ivan! YOU GUYS ARE NOT TALLER THAN ME YET! BUAHAHHAH!
oh wait 'till the next reunion. When the five of us are actually capable of going shopping without our parents afraid we get kidnapped or something.

And, btw, i'm still liking the lady in the kampung, you know, the one surrounded by waxwork people. She told us to bring back her chickens! WE DIN'T BRING BACK HER CHICKENS! Oh, and Ming, now I realise why you kept asking me which dolls I liked from the waxwork souvinier shop. *I'M NOT DUMB!**
Oh, and I liked the place all of us 6U ppl sitting on that table. AFter the waxwork place. It felt like it was reunion already. Nice. XD.

Oh, and, Ming, you finished my tarepanda lolly! The one I bought frm Johor that Ben said was nice.
After half of it, I felt like i was eating three cotton candies in one go. And, trust me, that's not a really nice feeling.
And cause ivan kept asking me to give the rest to ming!
Mingggg~ I want my cotton candy!!
lol. jk. I think.



Oh, i'm going to email some of the photos to u guys, kay?
thanks.

0 comments: