Monday, December 22, 2008

......

frm left:me, loong joo ann, ho ming li

haiz...so sad that the SEPANG trip had been cancel =( but i heard frm joo ann and she say tht it will be postpone 1 day...woohoo last friday was kinda fun! Me, joo ann, ming li, pei lin, may yen & yau ann went to ou and watch movie,go shop,shop and shop and went ~Dream World~ to take pictures! and more to go...^.^.Gosh tht BOLT movie sucks man but some part not bad la...i really really really did felt asleep man and ming told me tht joo was almost going to cry?! I was like wat the o.0 grrgrrr but Who cares? Oh ya! is any 1 free to go skatting? if yes pls tell me, u can sms/call me @ 0122398826 or send me an e-mail...

oh ya and tht pic up there was joo"s birthday! hehe..... i"m ~Rachellie~(well many ppl call me tht name so,i just put Rachellie) ~By3~

1 comments:

the one and only 6U said...

YOU NVR REPLY WAN
SMS YOU FOR WHAT?
*SOBS*