Thursday, November 27, 2008

So..Let's begin with our first story.

Well...since no one really MADE a real story in our blog. I thought. Wat the heck, I have the book of memories with me.Yes, the one winston and i started in the middle of this year. I'm going to have to skip all the bad stuff. BUT HERE IS ONE THAT I FOUND QUITE FUNNY
-hold on i'll go get the book-
Remember that day in english class when we were going through our english test paper? (I forgot wat day dat was). Teacher David was explaining wat you could put in that sentence
TD: SO, you can put, 'the pretty woman was singing...blahblahblah' (no he didn't say blah, otherwise he'll be fired)
Then Ivan raises his hand, and ask.
Ivan: 'TEACHER!! CAN PUT 'SEXY'??'
TD:o.o the lady in the picture sexy meh??
And, if u remember, the whole class, boys only. shouted
'SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
and wai loon was like "WOOHOO!' And did that slim thing. you know when you make your hands do the slim posture. Yeah.
That Ming Li

1 comments:

the one and only 6U said...

o yea i remember tht Ivan is so funny and so is William

lolx!!!^.^ ~Jean