Saturday, November 29, 2008

Remove or stay?

Hi everyone Ming li here ^^
I was wondering. You know that cbox we have at the side? The red one. Yes, that one.
I found out that the cbox is actually connected to other blogs, so it's confusing to know who is who.
And anyway, we're NOT using it are we? WE HARDLY ARE!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,
Please cast your votes on whether you want us to keep it or delete it.
Please leave your comments.
Thank you

And if you ever get forward emails. DO NOT FORWARD THEM
delete them unless they have a GOOD POSITIVE MEANING

(a few days later, same person ah)
Ok, so I just came back from Summer's baptism like....5 hours ago. Anyway, I also wanna know whether YOU BOYS want a new background. I rather had notice earlier that the background was really really girly-ish nice. ( I LIKE IT OK) So...If you girls would also like a new one, please, say so.

0 comments: